Sunday, October 26, 2008

Razzafracking Comrade Physioprof

Insists on continuing to tag me for these fricking memes. I HATE MEMES. Don't you know I am too contrarian for this crapola?

*sigh*

Well, here goes:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1) I have performed as a dancer on stage with Weird Al Yankovic in front of more than 10,000 people.

2) I am totally repulsed by unidentifiable animal product food, but I can eat burnt hot dogs.

3) When I was a teenager, like 13-14, I used to spend hours making little tiny to-scale saddles and bridles for my model horses which I would then sell via BBS forums.

4) I have a Charles Rennie Mackintosh tattoo.

5) I have about an album's worth of songs either partially or fully written and some even recorded, that I will probably never do anything with besides sing to myself in the car during my ridiculously long commute.

6) If I didn't pluck my eyebrows, I would have a unibrow.


Well, there aren't very many people for me to tag--I doubt I will get to six. But I'll list okham, kigarwoods, ethidiumbromide and nat blair to start. OOH UPDATE: I figured out I can ad dmy cousin and her husband to this tag: Reuben Sandwich and Jackalope Ranch.

5 comments:

EthidiumBromide said...

Aw, man! I just did the 6 random things meme last month! But, since I have another one of my 24+ hours in the lab days coming up tomorrow, I'll spend the day pondering 6 more random things about me. However, I refuse to tag another 6 more people, since I just nabbed 6. Deal?

Arlenna said...

Deal! I already damaged the chain by refusing to do a whole six anyway. Let's break it, yeah!

Abel Pharmboy said...

Am ready to help you record your album(s):

http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig/2008/10/six_random_things_with_which_t.php

Nat Blair said...

I totally love Weird Al.

EthidiumBromide said...

Okay, my six random things 9take 2) are up. Finally.