Thursday, January 14, 2010

nervous NSF OCD ticks...

Mine is to check my Fastlane every day, since I still haven't heard anything back about my CAREER application... my proposal has changed program directors twice times now: the first was when it got switched to a different division and program than I initially applied to; this most recent change seems to just be that I've been moved to a different PD within this program... Makes me nervous!!! Especially seeing the "Status date" finally change to being from August to being from the other day, but then to click through and find it still "Pending... under consideration... if you don't hear by Feb. contact PD etc. blah blah blah..."

Bllaaaarrghh!

1 comment:

Prof-like Substance said...

Wow, they are really stringing that along. Good luck.